We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
- Login to your Facebook account
- Go to profile
- Click “activity log” and then “filter”
- Move down and click “search history”
- Then finally, click the “X” icon next to individual search to remove them one after the other
Recommended Read: Easily Change your Facebook name
It is also possible to delete or hide post written by you or tagged by a friend on your list, to achieve this, follow the steps below;
- Go to your profile page
- Click “activity log”
- Tap the icon pointing downwards next to the post you intend to delete or hide
- From the drop down menu, you can either delete or hide the post from your timeline
Note that hidden posts may still be seen by the friend that was tagged in the post.
I hope that this article was helpful in hiding or deleting irrelevant post and searches from your timeline on Facebook, kindly tap any of the share button to inform your buddies.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.