How Do I Delete A Business Page On Facebook
1. Click “Edit Page” in the leading right corner of your fan web page.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the web page that opens. Simply over heaven “Save Changes” switch, you must see a “Delete Page” area.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
3. Click “Permanently delete (page name)” in the “Delete Page” section. This opens a new home window asking if you are sure you want to delete your web page.
4. Click the blue “Delete” switch in the confirmation window to totally delete your page. As this window cautions, removing your web page is long-term and also irreparable.
If you feel you do not comprehend with the above tutorial, please see the tutorial with the image below…..
If you are tired of handling your Facebook page, you could follow this tutorial to pull it below the general public or even delete it completely.
1. Visit to your Facebook account.
2. Select the web page that you wish to delete from the left side bar.
3. Click the Edit Page button on top right of the page.
4. When you remain in the Edit web page, locate the Manage Permissions section on the left side of the page.
5. If you wish to unpublish the web page, check the box next to Unpublish page (only admins can see this page) choice.
6. If you intend to delete the web page, scroll to the bottom of the web page and also click on the Permanently delete (Page name) link.
7. A new home window will certainly pops up which asks you if you make sure to remove the page. Click Delete.
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.