Below are the steps to take to deactivate your Instagram account but note that deactivating an Instagram account is only done on Instagram website and not on Instagram app.
- Visit the Instagram website via https://www.instagram.com/
- Login to your Instagram account by entering your username and password
- At your home page, go to your profile by clicking on the person-shaped icon at the top right corner
- Click “edit profile”
- Find your way down and click “temporarily disable my account”
- Then you have to give reason why you choose to disable your account, click “why are you disabling your account?” and choose any factor that fits your reason
- For this to be completed, you will need to enter your password, so click “to continue, please re-enter your password”
- Confirm that you really want to deactivate your account by clicking “temporary disable account”
Read Also: How to Make Astonishing Instagram Posts
If you truly followed the steps above, then you have successfully deactivated your Instagram account temporarily. You can reactivate your account anytime you feel like by logging in to your Instagram account using your username and password, then your account will be restored to its initial state before it was deactivated.
I hope this article was helpful?
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.