- Launch the FB app on your device
- On the home screen before login, locate the “more” link beside the espanol and francais option as shown in the picture below.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept sponsored posts that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
- A drop down list of language will be shown to you, from which you can pick the language of your choice
That’s how to alter your Facebook language. But if you have passed this stage and already signed into your Facebook account no need to panic or log out as you can still change the language option from your profile page, just follow the simple steps below
Read Also: How to Easily Change Facebook Password
How to Change your FB language from your profile
- Once you are logged right into your account, click on the three horizontal dots to the right of your Facebook profile
- From the drop-down list that comes up, click on a language
- Then you will be presented with the list of languages supported by Facebook from which you can choose your choice
Note: If you choose device Language, it’s the same thing as choosing the English language since it is the default language.
I hope this article was helpful!
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.