We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
Inability to receive Facebook mail can prompt users to want to make inquire of the exact email address Facebook is sending its notification and what will be seen will not be what they are expecting. The article has made it easy to change your email address on Facebook from the default Facebook email to your personal email with a step by step procedure on how it is done.
Below are the steps involved in changing your email address on Facebook
- Visit your Facebook account and follow through to your profile
- Click “About” from your profile page
- Scroll to email address then just in front of it, click the edit button
- Change the default Facebook email to your email address
- You can then either choose to show it on your timeline or hide it from your timeline depending on what you really want
- Click “save” at the bottom of the page
- From your Facebook page, go to settings
- Click on “email” where you will see your present email address,
- Just below that, click “add another email”
- Enter the email into the box provided
- The process requires you to input your password, which you do
- Then save the changes by clicking “save”
- Finally, visit the email to verify the account, a confirmation link will be sent to the new email address, all you have to do is click on the link to confirm.
Read Also: Create a New Facebook Account
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.