How I Unblocked a Blocked Facebook Friends Step by Step | View Blocked Profiles On Facebook – Block Facebook List View – Do you want to find out how I unblocked a Facebook friend who kept on bothering me? In this article, you’ll find out how to unblock your Facebook friends in less than no time and at the same time see how to block those who are pissing you off on FB
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
Unblocking Facebook friends is the best way to get your blocked friends to chat and comment and like your Facebook updates, it’s one of the tricks you can get to play around with on Facebook to get the best out of Facebook.
When you Unblock someone on Facebook, they will be able to see your post shared with the Public. One thing with unblocking is that after you’ve unblocked someone, The person is not automatically added to your friend’s list once again. So, in order to become friends with the person you unblocked, you will have to send them a friend’s Request Again.
Facebook is fun with more unblocked friends so let’s get started to unblock your friends so you can also fit into this whole fun thing.
If you ever decide to block them again, then, you will have to wait for 48 hours again before you can proceed.
In the article, we also explain how to block anyone bothering you on Facebook.
Let’s see how you or anyone can block someone who was initially in the blocked list!!!
When you unblock someone, that person will be able to see your posts on Facebook that you share with the public. The person won’t automatically become your friend on Facebook. If you want to become friends with a person who you’ve unblocked, you’ll need to send them a friend request.
How To unblock someone Through Your Browser
- Log in your Facebook details on your browser
- Click on the top right of Facebook and select ”Settings”
- On the left column of your Settings, click on ”Blocking”. One unique thing about viewing your blocked list on browser is that you have a whole range of options available to you, ranging from Restricted List, where your restricted friends see only what you’ve shared to the public or what you have shared to a friend’s timeline, to Block Users, where once you block someone, that person can no longer see things you post on your timeline, tag you, invite you to events or groups, start a conversation with you, or add you as a friend, to Block Messages, Block App Invites, Block Events Invites, Block Apps and Block Pages. Our focus is going to be on Block Users.
- Under Block Users, you will see the people who are on your blocked users’ list, click on ”Unblock” next to the name of the person.
- A notification will pop up telling you what will happen if you unblock the person, go on and ”Unblock”
What is blocking and how do I block annoying Facebook Friends?
When you block a Facebook friend or an external stalker they will no longer be able to do things such as tag you or see things you post on your Timeline. If you’re friends, blocking them will also unfriend them.
How to block friends or people who are bothering you on Facebook App
- Click at the top right of Facebook and choose Settings.
- Click Blocking in the left side menu.
- In the Block users section, enter the name of the person you want to block and click Block.
- Select the specific person you want to block from the list that appears and click Block > Block [name].
Note that Facebook friends will not be notified when you block them.
If you can’t find someone using this method, try going to the person’s profile and selecting Block from the menu on their cover photo.
Please share this post with your friends and family on Facebook so they will also learn what you’ve learned. Sharing is caring – Don’t be a Shellfish 😅😅😅!!!
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.