How do I see my blocked list on Facebook: Facebook was initially developed to help people keep in touch with friends and family members with ease, but people have abused this social platform as the most user just uses it for personal adverts, political talks and other irrelevant things that spam our timeline and risk making us miss out of credible posts. Did you block some Facebook friends and you don’t know where to find the list? We’ll show you how to easily locate your blocked list on Facebook.
ON YOUR FACEBOOK APPLICATION:To view your blocked list directly from your mobile application, there are two ways:
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept sponsored posts that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
- On your Facebook app, ensure you are logged in and tap on the menu button (☰)
- Tap on “Account Settings’ (for iPhone users tap on “Settings”)
- Tap on “Blocking”
- From your Facebook account, tap on the menu button (☰)
- Locate and select “Privacy shortcuts”
- Scroll down and tap on “How do I stop someone from bothering me?”
- From the options in the drop-down menu, tap on “Blocked users” ON YOUR BROWSER:
- Alternatively, from any Facebook page, click in the top right of the page
- Click “How do I stop someone from bothering me?”
- Click “View All Blocked Users”.
That’s how easy it is to identify your blocked list on Facebook
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.