Maybe while filling in your birthday details on Facebook, you mistakenly filled in the wrong details and you got to know later when you are done creating an account, now you intend to change it to the original one so it won’t confuse your friends on Facebook, below are the steps to take in order to fulfil your mission;
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept sponsored posts that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
- Visit your Facebook page using the app preferably, you can as well use Facebook web Click on your profile picture to go to your profile
- From your profile, click “about” from the options under your cover picture
- Then from the pop-up menu, select “contact and basic info”
- Form the next page, find your down till you find the basic information, there you will find birth date, click “edit” just in front of it.
- Then you will surely see the birth date you filled in while creating your account, here you can change it to whichever date you want
- Then finally, click “save” to make the changes on your profile.
Now, you have successfully changed your birth date to the original date, note that changing your birth date almost often may lead to friends not believing you, you just be real and leave the real date so everyone including Facebook can wish you a happy birthday on your birthday.
Read Also: How to Create Event on Facebook
Kindly help to share this article with your friends so they can change their birth date to the real one.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.