Deactivate Facebook Account Temporarily- Deactivate FB Account
If you want to take a break from Facebook don’t delete your account permanently as there is no way you can reverse this process rather, deactivate Facebook account temporarily so that when you are back from the break, you can resume from where you stopped. Read: How to Get Deactivate Facebook Account
Facebook is a nice place to have quality time if you know your way around some basic Facebook settings. Such settings like privacy setting which allows you to set your profile activities to public, private or to specific Facebook friends.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept guest posts that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
If you’ve made up your mind to deactivate your Facebook, I have no qualms about that, my job right now is to show you how to do it.
How to deactivate Facebook Account Temporarily
Summary of how to deactivate Facebook account can be found here below.
- Once you log in to your Facebook, click on in the top right of Facebook. A drop-down menu will appear where you need to select the “Settings” option.
- Then, select the ”Your Facebook Information” tab from the left panel of the screen.
- At the bottom of the page, you’ll find the ”Deactivation and Deletion” option. Click on it.
- After clicking the option, a tab will be opened where you will be prompted to ”Continue to Account Deactivation”
- A new page will be open, where you need to enter the password.
- After entering a password, click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- You’ll be directed to a new page, where you need to tell the reason behind your deactivation.
- After filling the prompt information, click on the ‘Deactivate’ button for deactivation.
- Facebook will once again ask you to confirm your decision to deactivate Facebook account. Click on the ”Deactivate Now” button to immediately deactivate the Facebook account.
Searches: how to deactivate facebook, how to deactivate facebook account in mobile, how to deactivate facebook account, how to deactivate facebook on iPhone, how to deactivate facebook on computer, how to delete facebook account permanently immediately, how to deactivate facebook on android, facebook deactivate link
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.