Let’s begin with the Countdown Clock For Facebook post below:
Countdown Clock For Facebook
You can as well include a countdown to your Facebook timeline so that you and your FB friends can keep track of the time until a crucial moment in your life comes.
There are several apps you can use for this function, depending upon the type of minute you wish to count down. You can use the search bar to search for the app that is most ideal for you and then includes the app to your profile through its settings.
1. Navigate to facebook.com. Visit your account and type “TimeAndDate” into the leading search box. Click the “TimeAndDate Countdown” app listing from the drop-down menu. On the next page, click the “Go to App” button and provide the application approval when asked for.
2. Fill out the needed details in the Occasion section of the application. This consists of the text, location, information, and time of the event or crucial occasion.
3. Click the personalization alternatives for the countdown ticker’s design. You can select from pre-selected styles or choose your colors for the background and different text aspects.
4. Browse to the Wall Post Preview section and check the radio button of where you wish to have the countdown counter posted. For a Facebook page, click the “Fan Wall” option. Otherwise, select any of the other choices if you ‘d like to publish it somewhere else or in addition to posting it on your Facebook fan page.
5. Click the “Preview & Share” button. On the pop-up box, type an optional message if you wish to explain what the countdown counter is for. Click the “Share” button when you’re all set to post it to your Facebook page.
If that’s all we can tell about Countdown Clock For Facebook, I hope this article was helpful to thank you.
Can you please share this (Countdown Clock For Facebook) on Facebook and all??