Change Facebook Password – Edit Password Settings On FB – Change my Password on Facebook
Facebook is a social media you use to chat with different people around the world, family friends. Also, you get to chat with as many people just as you want to. Facebook allows you to send messages, videos, photos and also get updates continually. So you need to keep your Facebook account secured by using a password for your account. If you have we will give you steps on how to change the password anytime you want to.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
How To Change Facebook Password
If you have an account and you feel you need to Change Facebook Password the steps are very easy to follow. All you just need to do is just sit back and follow the easy steps below;
- Login into your Facebook account.
- Click on the top right of Facebook and select ”Settings”
- On the pop-up screen, you click on ”Security and Login”
- Under ”Login” to the right of ”Password”, click on ”Edit”
- Once that is done, you enter your current password, then you enter your new password. Note that you will have to retype the new password just to be sure.
- Then you click on ”Save Changes”, then you log out and log in back to confirm if it has automatically changed to your new password.
ON YOUR FACEBOOK APP
- On the app, tap on the menu button (☰)
- Scroll down and tap on ”Settings & Privacy”
- On the drop-down, tap on either ”Settings” or ”Privacy shortcuts”
- If you tapped on ”Settings”, scroll down and under ”Security”, tap on ”Security and login”, on the next page, tap on ”Change Password”, on the next page, type in your current password, new password and then retype the new password again before tapping on ”Save Changes”. If you tapped on ”Privacy shortcuts”, scroll down to ”Account security” and tap on ”Change your password”, on the next page, type in your current password, new password and then retype the new password again before tapping on ”Save Changes”
Note; if you have logged in and you have forgotten your password
- Click on at the top right-hand of your Facebook page and select ”Settings”.
- Click on ”Security and login”
- Under ”Login”, click on ”Change password” then proceed to click on ”Forgotten Password”
- Once you have performed this action, you will be asked for your email address or your mobile number so they can send you a code. Use this code to reset your password. Remember that the email address or phone number will be the one that is linked to your account.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.