How Can I track down who visited my Facebook profile?
Its easy to do. Just follow these steps and you’ll succeed in finding out who visited your Facebook Profile!
- Go To Your Facebook timeline– facebook.com/xyz
- Right click on your timeline and hit “View page Source”.
- Now, you’ll be redirected to a new page with lots codes.
- Hold CTRL+F on your keyboard, a text box appears at the right corner, in that box, type- “InitialChatFriendsList” (Don’t include Quotes)
- Next to that word, you’ll see a list of numbers, these are the profile ID’s of people who visit your timeline.
The first ID shows the one who visits profile more often while the last ID never visits your profile!
Please kindly share this guide with others. Thank You!!!