Want to Facebook with my Account
How to Reopen a Facebook Account
Some users decide to close or deactivate their Facebook accounts when they get tired of the social networking site. Facebook automatically stores the data for closed and deactivated accounts so that users can reopen them again easily if they have a change of heart. If you previously closed
Launch your Web browser, and navigate to Facebook.com.
Type your username into the relevant input field on the Facebook login page. The username is the email address that you used when you first registered the account.
Video of the Day
- How to Unblock Email Messages
- Countdown counter for Facebook
- Can you delete Facebook for Good
- How to Unblock A
- Reinstall Facebook app Android
- How to get a new password for Facebook
- Facebook login new Password
- Friends you may know on Facebook
- Facebook login 1
- Disable all notifications Android
- Changing date of birth on Facebook
Techwalla – Here’s the Little Known History of Your Camera
Next Up: Techwalla – Here’s the Little Known History of Your Camera
Type your password into the relevant input field. Enter the password carefully, because Facebook uses case-sensitive passwords.
Click the “Login” button. This will open and reactivate your Facebook account. You can access your Facebook friends list and all previously uploaded data, including status updates, notes, photos and videos.