One thing is to create a Facebook profile another thing is in the usage. As you may have already observed, sometimes you add friends who turns out be a snake in a green grass and so you decided to block them.
And sometimes, because of how frequent people tend to break your heart, you decide to block even people that are innocent…. so you want to go back to cross check if you’ve mistakenly blocked your true friend. How do you get there? This post will help you figure it out!
How To See Your Blocked List On Facebook
- Click in the top right of any Facebook page
- Click Privacy Shortcuts
- Click How do I stop someone from bothering me?
- Click View All Blocked Users.
- Click Unblock next to the name of the person you want to unblock.
It’s your choice to unblock them when you see your blocked list on Facebook. Cheers! Please share this article.
If you find this article confusing, then see our other resource pages:
- Where to see blocked list on Facebook
- How To Unblock Friends And People On Facebook
- How to block someone on Facebook Messenger
Or leave your comment below. Please share!!!