Updating your Facebook app is not compulsory but it gives you access to new and improved features. It is also important because Facebook is always updating their security settings and it would be worth it to have an account secured with the latest technology.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept guest posts that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
Steps to Update Facebook App
- Swipe through your phone home screen or app drawer and discover the Google Play app. It’s the little shopping bag with a vibrant logo on it. Open the app when you have found it.
- Now that you’ve opened the app, we’re checking to upgrade, swipe from left to right on your device’s display. The slide-out menu will appear. As an alternative, you can hit the slide-menu’s dedicated button which is to the left of “Google Play” in the app’s search bar.
- Scroll down a bit and find Settings. Select that.
- Head down to the bottom of the settings screen till you reach the About section. It’s where you’ll identify the Play Shop variation on your gadget. To examine if it’s updated or not, tap anywhere on Play Store version.
- If not update is available, the Google Play app will let you know exactly what “Google Play Store depends on date.” But, if there’s an upgrade to be download then it will start immediately.
- Update Facebook App, Taking all of these actions will ensure that your phone or tablet running Android includes the current version of the Play Store in the Google Play app.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.