This article will show you in easy steps, how to send friend request on Facebook. Facebook intends you to add only people you know in real life. If your friend requests frequently remain unanswered and unfortunately,one person reports you as unwanted, Facebook may conclude that you have sent friend requests that violate their Community Standards, especially the point that addresses bullying and harassment. Following that,Facebook may block you from sending friend requests for a period of time.
- Make it easy for people to recognize you, i.e. use your photo and real name.
- Try as much as possible to add only people who you have mutual Facebook friends with.
- Try to send your desired contact a message introducing yourself before you add them.
- First you should Log-in to your Facebook account
- After Log-in look for the search option which is frequently offered in leading appropriate side. In the search box enter the name of the person you would want to add as friend and after that click search button.
- Facebook will display a list of results from the search, select the right one as their could be other semblances especially with names.Then click the “Add as Friend” command.
- As soon as you click on the “Add as Friend” a brand-new pop up choice displays requiring your permission to send request . Click Send Request to send friend request. You can likewise add some message with the demand about you’re self or something they could recognize you by just clicking the “Add a personal message …”
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.