See How to Suspend Facebook Page: Suspending you Facebook page is not usually the easiest thing to do. To even be able to carry out this action, you will to be an administrator of the page. This is to avoid a Fan page, loosing all of it’s audience due to some malicious acts or even accidental deletion.
Facebook also allows page deactivation, until you are ready to push live. Page admin function in specific roles, only a top level admin can actually delete a page. Note that deleting a page will remove the link from the page to your personal account.
It’s possible to build a Facebook page before the business is ready to launch. Or you may be having some legal issues and need to remove the page from public view. Keeping the page away from the public is a good idea in this case.
- Go to the settings page
- Select the General Settings option. The first option under this heading is Page Visibility. If the page is published, it is available to the public.
- To hide the page from public view, simply select unpublished.
Delete Your Page
- Head to the bottom of the general settings. The very last option is Remove Page.
- Select this option and click confirm to delete your page.
- The page will not immediately be deleted. Facebook makes you wait for 14 days before the page is actually removed.