There is no need to download or set up an account. Marketplace on Facebook helps you to reach thousands of individuals in your locality and find items for sale. The marketplace is available to people aged 18 and above in Austria, Australia, Belize, Canada, Chile, Costa Rico, Argentina, Norway, Poland, France, Finland, Germany, India, Ireland, Italy, South Africa and many other countries not mentioned.
What Does Facebook Mean?
Facebook is a social media used for sharing, communicating and connecting with our loved ones across the world. You can upload your video clips and images to be shared with friends on your Facebook timeline. You can also watch lots of amazing video clips on Facebook for free on your Facebook newsfeed. Buy and sell locally on Facebook marketplace app. Platy tons of games on the gameroom. Maintain a friend list. Facebook is free and easy.
How to Use the Marketplace
You can quickly and easily access the Facebook marketplace app if you have a Facebook account. Signing up for an account is easy. Follow the steps below;
- Head on to www.facebook.com or open the Facebook mobile app downloaded yon your device.
- Enter your Surname, your first name, email address or mobile number and then a new password for the Facebook account.
- Select the date you were born and then indicate your gender (either male or female).
- Hit on “Sign up”.
Your new account will be created on the device and a confirmation mail or text will be sent to you. You can verify with the link on the mail sent or by typing in the code sent.
You can log in to the account if you already have an account because to access the marketplace you need a Facebook account. Follow the guidelines below;
- Go to www.facebook.com or open the Facebook mobile app on the device.
- Type in your email address or mobile number and the account password, the click Log in.
The Facebook account will be loaded if the login ID is correct.
How to Buy Something on the Marketplace
If you wish to make purchase of an item on the Facebook marketplace, you can message the seller of the item to arrange the sale;
- On your Facebook page, tap on the “Marketplace” icon.
- And click on the item you’d want to purchase.
- And hit on Ask for Details to automatically message the seller about the item availability.
How to Sell on The Marketplace
You can sell your products on the marketplace. Follow the steps below;
- Start by logging on to Facebook and click on the “Shop or Marketplace” icon.
- Upload an image of product you’d like to sell.
- Add the item tittle in the “What are you selling?” field.
- Type in the product description below “Describe your item”.
- Add the item price and then add the location and category of the item, then click on “Post”.
The product will be made visible once the admins approve of the product to reach out to the interested buyers.
Marketplace Facebook buy sell – Facebook Business | How to Buy & Sell Something on Marketplace
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.