I want to login to my Facebook
I can’t reset my password because I can’t access the email or mobile phone number on my account.
Mobile Helpadditional tabs menu
We’re sorry you’re having trouble resetting your password. Here are some things you can try to get back into your account so you can reset your password.
1. Try logging in with an alternate email or phone number
You may be able to get back into your Facebook account by using an alternate email or mobile phone number listed on your account.
If you don’t know what alternate information you have:
Go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions.
Make sure to use a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account.
Once you get back into your account, learn how to reset your password.
2. Try to recover your email account
If you signed up for Facebook with your email, contact your email service provider to regain access to the email on your Facebook account. For example, many email service providers have a Trouble signing in? option on their sign in screen.
If you regain access to your email, you can finish the steps to reset your password.
3. Try troubleshooting your mobile phone number, or try Trusted Contacts
If you signed up with your mobile number, check out these phone number login tips.
If you have Trusted Contacts set up, learn how to get help from them to get back into your account.
- How do i retrieve deleted Facebook Messages
- I cant add my friend on Facebook
- How to sign in Facebook Page
- How to edit name on facebook Page
- Facebook email log7n
- What is a poke mean on Facebook
- Facebook grid Search
- View deactivated Facebook Profile
- Facebook website log In
- Facebook registration form Application
I can’t log in.
I can’t reset my password because I’ve reached a password reset limit.
How do I change or reset my Facebook password?
I signed up with my mobile number and now I can’t log in.