How You Contact Facebook: If you’re here looking up Facebook customer care, you probably already know who they are. But it helps to get an idea of how big they are and what their support operation looks like if you are a customer.
Facebook also goes by or is associated with the names FB, facebook.com, Facebook, Inc.. They are considered to be part of the following sectors and industries: internet, Information Technology, Software & Services, Internet Software & Services. Facebook is associated with terms like public, internet, technology, mobile, b2c, web services & apps by their customers and industry analysts
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
How to Contact Facebook to Delete an Account
Using Facebook Resources
- Go to the Facebook Help Center web page. Log in by clicking the Log In button in the top right corner of the page to enter your Facebook email address and password.
- Review the options toolbar. This is at the top of the screen, it’s just directly beneath the search bar–you’ll need to drag your mouse cursor over each option in order to view its subsections. Your options include the following:
- Using Facebook – This section of the Help Center sees to basic Facebook functionality, including how-tos’ on friending, messaging, and account creation.
- Managing Your Account – Covers items such as your login and your profile settings.
- Privacy and Safety – Addresses account security, unfriending people, and hacked/fake accounts.
- Policies and Reporting – Covers basic reporting (abuse, spam, etc.) as well as handling a deceased person’s Facebook account and reporting hacked or fake accounts.
- You can also check out the “Questions You May Have” and “Popular Topics” sections on this page, since they cover common issues and complaints.
- Select a relevant section. For example, if you would want to delete your account, you’d select the “Policies and Reporting”.
- You can also review additional options.
- To expedite your process use the search bar. To do this, simply click on the search bar at the top of the Help Center page–it will say something like “Hi (Your Name), how can we help?”–and type in a few words related to your complaint. You should see several suggestions pop up in a drop-down menu below the search bar.
- The search bar here only links to Facebook’s pre-written articles–if you’re looking for an answer to a specific issue not covered in the Help Center, skip ahead to the Community page.
- The option for deleting your Facebook account is contained in the pre-written articles, you will just go ahead and state your wish.
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The contents on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.