Have you blocked some of your friends on Facebook intentionally or unintentionally? Don’t worry, you can unblock them whenever you choose. Blocking friends simply means that those friends have been forbidden from seeing your timeline, sending you messages, etc. Most people actually disturb their friends a lot, hence the reason for the action: Blocking. So, let’s say that you’ve had a change of heart and you want to unblock them, here’s how to go about it:
See also: How to View Block List On Facebook
On Your Facebook Application
- Tap on the menu button on the top of your Facebook page
- Scroll down to Account Settings
- Tap on “Blocking” to show you a list of your blocked friends
- On the extended right of the name of the person you want to unblock and tap on “Unblock”
- On the screen that pops up, you will be asked if you are sure you want to unblock the person, tap on “Unblock”
- How do you create a private event on Facebook?
- How to Log out of My Facebook Account?
- How To See/View Your Blocked List On Facebook
On Your Browser
- Click on in the top right of your Facebook page
- Click on “Privacy Shortcuts”
- Click on “How do I stop someone from bothering me?”
- Click on “View All Blocked Users”
- Click on “Unblock” next to the name of the person you want to unblock.
- On the pop-up screen, you will be asked if you want to unblock the person, click on “Confirm” at the bottom of the pop-up screen to unblock that Facebook friend.
If you run into any snags or encounter any problems, do let us know via the comment section.
Remember to hit on the share buttons.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.