How to Unblock My blocked Facebook friends: Perhaps you had blocked your friend deliberately or erroneously and you want to reverse that action, all you have to do is to unblock that friend. So, do you want to know how to unblock your Facebook friend? We’ll be showing you in a jiffy.
SMART READ: How to change phone number to email on Facebook
How to Unblock Your blocked Facebook friends On A Facebook Application
- Tap on the menu button on the top of your Facebook page
- Scroll down to Account Settings
- Tap on “Blocking” to show you a list of your blocked friends
- On the extended right of the name of the person you want to unblock and tap on “Unblock”
- On the screen that pops up, you will be asked if you are sure you want to unblock the person, tap on “Unblock”
READ ALSO: How to change your email address on Facebook
How to Unblock My blocked Facebook friends On A Browser
- Click on in the top right of your Facebook page
- Click on “Privacy Shortcuts”
- Click on “How do I stop someone from bothering me?”
- Click on “View All Blocked Users”
- Click on “Unblock” next to the name of the person you want to unblock.
- On the pop-up screen, you will be asked if you want to unblock the person, click on “Confirm” at the bottom of the pop-up screen to unblock that Facebook friend.
READ ALSO: How to remove number on Facebook
Please share this article “How to Unblock My blocked Facebook friends”…