How to secure your Facebook account | Change FB Password: Securing your facebook account should be important to you because it represents you, and you should be the only person who has access to it. If someone gains access to your account, or creates an account to pretend to be you or someone else, Facebook’s team could help but you need to help yourself first.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
- Your email or password have changed
- Your name or birthday have changed
- Friend requests have been sent to people you don’t know
- Messages have been sent that you didn’t write
- Posts have been made that you didn’t create
So, here’s how to secure your Facebook Account by changing your password
On Your Application
On Your Browser
- Log in your Facebook account details
- Click in the top right corner of any Facebook page
- On the drop down menu, select “Settings”
- Click on “Security and Login” on the left hand side of the pop up page.
- Under “Login” click on “Edit” at the right-hand of “Change password”
- Fill in the “Current”, “New” and “Retype New” fields. Current is your current password, New is the new password you want to change your current to and Retype New means you should retype that your new password.
- Click on “Save Changes”.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.