Once you have created an Instagram account, you can log in to the social networking site on your iOS or Android device using the corresponding app, or you can log in on any computer. If you want to log in but have forgotten your password, you can reset it using your Facebook account, provided you had connected your Instagram account with Facebook and can access the email address listed on your Instagram account. See also: How to Recover Lost Password On Facebook
If you can’t remember your password, you can reset it through your email address or your Facebook account. To reset your password, first tap Forgot? next to Password on the log in screen.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
- To reset through your email address, tap Username or Email, enter your username or the email address you used to create your account and tap search. Choose Send a Password Reset Email.
- To reset through Facebook, tap Reset using Facebook. You may be asked to log into Facebook. You can then enter a new password for the Instagram account that was most recently linked to your Facebook account.
If you can’t access the email you registered with and you didn’t link your Instagram account to Facebook, we’re not able to give you access to this account.
How Do I Change or Reset my Facebook Password?
Change Your Password
To change your password on Facebook if you’re already logged in:
- Click in the top right corner of any Facebook page and select Settings.
- Click Security and Login.
- Click Edit next to Change Password.
- Click Save Changes.
If you’re logged in but have forgotten your password, follow the steps under Change Your Password then click Forgot your password? and follow the steps to reset it. Keep in mind that you’ll need access to the email associated with your account.
Terms: facebook forgot password code, change facebook password without old password, how to recover facebook password without confirmation reset code, find my facebook account, how to recover my facebook account through friends, how to recover facebook account without phone number, how to recover facebook password without email and phone number, facebook login and password page
- To reset your password if you’re not logged in to Facebook:
- Go to the Find Your Account Page.
- Type the email, mobile phone number, full name or username associated with your account, then click Search.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.