If you have a security concern about your Facebook account, you definitely should consider changing your account password at least once every 6 months. See also: How to Reset Password Facebook Account
Changing the password on Facebook won’t take a thing from you – -all you need is to follow the steps outlined in this article to ensure that you change your Facebook login password.
The advantage of changing the Facebook password can never be overemphasized as we already know that hackers are roaming round the cyberspace seeking who is vulnerable to attack.
How do you change or reset a Facebook Password?
It is simple… let’s begin.
How to change Facebook Password
- Click on this icon at the top right corner of your Facebook page and
- Select Settings
- Click Security and Login
- Click Edit next to Change Password – Change your Password
- Finally, Click on Save Changes
How to Reset Facebook Password
- Visit the Find Your Account Page here: https://web.facebook.com/login/identify on your browser.
- Type the email, phone number, full name or username associated with your account, then hit on Search
- Follow the on-screen instructions to reset your Facebook password.
Recommended: How To View Your Blocked List On Facebook
That’s how to reset and change your Facebook password easily. Please share this article!
Read Also: How to change Facebook password
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.