How to remove Facebook tag – Notifications from friend’s post can sometimes be annoying. Imagine a friend of yours updated his/her status or changed his or her profile picture and tagged you. The tagging is not bad but getting notifications from every Tom, Dick And Harry that comments on the post is what will likely bother us. Now, we can untag ourselves from an update on a friend’s post. Its very simple. Read on to see how to do it.
To remove a tag from a post you’ve been tagged in:
1. Tap☰ at the top right hand corner of your fb page
2. Click on your name, this action takes you to your profile
3. Scroll through your timeline to search for the post you want to untag yourself from
4. Click on in the top right of the post and select Remove Tag.
5. Tap Ok when prompted.’
Sponsored Posts: We accept sponsored posts that are honest and related to the topics we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com]
1. Log in your profile on Facebook (email address or phone number and password)
2. Click on the on the upper right hand corner of your Facebook page
3. On the drop-down menu, click on Activity log
4. Click on Posts you’re tagged in at the left-hand side of the page
5. This will pop up a screen that shows all the posts you’ve been tagged in, scroll through and select the post you want to untag yourself from by clicking on the pencil icon by the right of the post
6. On the drop down menu, click on Report/Remove tag
7. On the screen that pops up, tell Facebook the reason you want to be untagged then click on Continue
8. Follow the prompt.
Simple! Start untagging yourself from those post you don’t like now!
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning:Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.