- By permanently deleting your Facebook account
- By deactivating your Facebook account
However, it is advised that whenever you want to break off from Facebook, you should always think of whether you would want to come back to it or not.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept sponsored posts that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
How to Permanently Delete your Facebook Account
Unlike deactivation of Facebook account, when you permanently delete Facebook account, you will never be able to reactivate or retrieve any of the information you have added. Having decided to permanently delete Facebook account, you might want to download your Facebook archive first. This is the collection of photos, videos, and post you have shared, chat conversations and messages. So, here is how you can download this archive:
- Logging into www.facebook.com.
- Click the down arrow icon at the upper right corner of your Facebook page.
- Click the “settings” option. This will direct you automatically to the general account settings
- Down the general account settings is the “download a copy” link, which will enable you to copy your Facebook data. This service will further guide you to downloading your Facebook data
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.