How to make Single Name Account on Facebook or Hide Last Name – How To: Hide Last Name on Facebook
Are you wondering how to hide last name on Facebook account? Are you looking out for ways you could make single name account on Facebook? If yes, then you have come across at a right place. In this article, we will tell you how to make single name account on Facebook using proxy, how to make single name account on Facebook without proxy and how to make single name account on Facebook using mobile.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
In other words, you can say that we will tell you different ways that will help you to hide last name on Facebook. How does it sound? Interesting, right?
Have a look at all the tricks to make a single name Facebook account to hide the last name:
1. How to Make Single Name Account on Facebook using Proxy
Let’s create a single name account on Facebook with the help of proxy. In this method, we will use Indonesian proxy to hide last name in Facebook account. Let’s see how it works:
You can change the proxy settings by using the methods shown in these articles. Check your browser and follow the instructions:
2. After the first step is done, check if it is working fine on Facebook since we have changed our proxy belonging to Indonesia on Facebook.
3. In this step open your Facebook account and then go to the account Settings by clicking on down arrow on top right corner.
4. You will come across Language column on the left side panel. Now over there you can change language to Bahasa Indonesia, which you find in front of What language do you want to use Facebook in.
5. Now, Facebook is in Indonesian language so it could be hard to understand the available options. Again click the down arrow and find Pengaturan which is the second last from the bottom. This will open the Settings menu. Now click on Sunting in front of your name under Umum Column.
6. A new window will open, you have to remove your last name in front of Belakang and save it by clicking Tenjau Perubahan.
7. You can now change your language by clicking Bahasa column in settings and then click on “Bahasa apakah yang ingin Anda gunakan saat membuka Facebook?” and select “English (US)” fro the dropdown menu.
That’s it, this is how you can a create a single name account on Facebook using proxy.
2. How to Make Single Name Account on Facebook without Proxy
In the above method, we used proxy server to hide last name on Facebook. But, if you don’t want to use a proxy, then this method is for you which will help you to create a single name account on Facebook without proxy.
1. If you don’t wish to use manual proxy setting, then you can perhaps download Unlimited Free VPN – Hola Google Chrome extension.
2. After installing Hola extension, you can perhaps turn it On by clicking the red button.
3. You will come across a country column, click on More and select Indonesia from that list.
4. Hola extension will change the proxy settings on its own and you don’t need to change proxy manually.
5. In this step open your Facebook account and then go to the account Settings by following the step 3 we showed in the above method.
6. You will come across a language column over there. Now over there you can change the language to Bahasa Indonesia.
5. The language of Facebook will be in Bahasa Indonesia now and you may find it difficult to navigate within Facebook. Don’t worry, we’ll guide you in right path. Click the down arrow and select Pengaturanwhich will open Facebook settings and click on Sunting in front of your name under Umum Column.
6. Next, you have to remove the last name in Belakang text field and click Tenjau Perubahan button to save it.
7. You can now change your language to default by clicking Bahasa column in settings and then click on “Bahasa apakah yang ingin Anda gunakan saat membuka Facebook?” and select “English (US)” fro the dropdown menu.
That’s it, this is how you can a make a single name account on Facebook without proxy.
3. How to Make Single Name Account on Facebook using Mobile
Want to hide your last name on Facebook? Check this method that will help you to make a single name account on Facebook using Mobile.
2. Put login details to open your Facebook account. Now, click on Settings & Privacy that you will find on the bottom of the page.
3. Scroll down to Language option.
4. You will come across various options, you need to further click on Show Facebook in this languageand then change the language.
5. Select Tamil from the list of languages. Try to do it in Google chrome browser so as you can easily translate the page and understand the information.
6. In this step click on Settings & Privacy again and then further click on General option. Now, click on the Name and further edit it as you want.
7. Now remove the last name and then click on Review Change to look for the changes in the name.
8. In this step you need to Enter your Password so as to save changes. You can change your language back to English.
That is it, you have successfully made a single name account on Facebook using Mobile. We think this is the easiest way to hide last name on Facebook.
What do you think? Which is the best way you like to make single name account on Facebook. Do let us know in the comments section below.
How to Single name in Facebook using Android phones | Tutorial: Make Facebook Show Your First Name Only
Do you like to have only your first name on Facebook? If yes, then I am sure that you should have tried to do that. But you were not able to change the name on Facebook as it doesn’t really allow you to have only the first name. The last name is a must on your profile.
However, nothing is impossible and there is still a very simple way to do that. Facebook doesn’t allow any user from any country to have only a single name except for Indonesia.
Indonesia is the only country in the world where most of the people have only the first name. And that’s why Facebook allows them to use the first name on Facebook. That’s what I will be doing in this guide. Yeah, I’ll tell you about how to change name on Facebook to only show the first name by removing the last name.
If you can disguise yourself that you are from Indonesia, you can have only a single name on your Facebook profile. That’s what I will be doing and I will tell you how to do that easily. There will be some things will be required in order to achieve this. First of all, you will need Firefox browser and a good Internet connection. Rest of the process is given below. Having only first name on Facebook is a great trip.
How to Change Name on Facebook to Only Show First Name, Remove the Last Name?Changing name on Facebook is not that easy as it sounds. You have to do certain proxy settings in the browser in order to achieve it. So, after you have your browser opened up, go through the following steps.
Step 1: Open Facebook and go to Settings page and click on Language. After that from the language change it to Bhasa Indonesia and save changes.
Step 2: Now go to any of these following web sites and copy the proxy. To copy a proxy, you need to copy the IP address along with the port number. The IP address will look like this 22.214.171.124 and a port number will look like 4 digits. Not see the stats of the most active proxy and copy down the corresponding details.
Step 3: Open the network setting for Firefox browser. To do this first open the preferences page. After that go to the advanced section and click on network. You can also paste this URL: “about:preferences#advanced” to reach here on this page. Now click on settings and enter the proxy settings with the corresponding details that you have copied during step 2.
Step 4: Now go to the names action and change it. You can have whatever first name you want to have. And the last name is optional now as we are disguising our self from Indonesia using the proxy. After changing the name save changes and it will ask you to enter the password. After that, you are done. If you see any error messages that Facebook so much then try two-three times and changes will save.
This is how you can change the name on Facebook to only have the first name. You can easily remove your last name with the help of the above guide. Also, if you are a Facebook customization lover, you will like this tweak.
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.