How To Delete A Facebook Page [Step by Step Guide – 2019]
As Facebook provides many opportunities, from interacting with your friends and family to promoting your business. Many small and big businesses promote themselves and make their name via Facebook. For doing so, a simple Facebook page is made through which anyone can interact with people while having a business outlook. Besides from promoting businesses, Facebook pages are made for a number of reasons including for entertainment purposes, celebrities, books, restaurants, and many more. Though Facebook pages can be used for many purposes, there are also reasons which make you delete your Facebook page. The reasons can include flagship purposes for the businesses, or an old business page that needs to be closed, or if the page owner has been unable to manage the page and considering to delete it.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept sponsored posts that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
A Facebook page that does not post any happenings is considered to be inactive and sooner or later people will start losing interest in it, such pages are not well-managed and the admin also do not want to continue such pages, so instead of keeping a dead page, deleting it is better. Moreover, such businesses which lose their presence over time also consider to delete their page from Facebook and make a new identity.
Deleting Facebook page:
Deleting a Facebook page can be done easily but the processes are a little different on different devices. Though deleting a Facebook page is easy, many people still do not know how to delete the page. A step by step guide is provided here so that the people who are worried about it and finding it difficult to get rid of the Facebook page may find some relief.
Deleting a Facebook page by using windows:
Microsoft Windows is the only software used on computers, notebooks and laptops. If you hold these devices then you can follow the below steps to delete a Facebook page.
- Open Facebook on your desired browser. When your homepage is opened look at the right corner of the page.
- Click on the dropdown icon on the top of the Facebook page. A list of options will appear.
- Your pages will appear in the list, click on “manage pages” option.
- Now if you have many pages, click the name of the page you want to delete.
- The page will open, at the top of the page there will be an option of “settings” click on that.
- Doing so will open all the settings of the page, click on “general”
- Then another list of option will appear, scroll down until you find the option of “remove page” click on this option.
- A pop-up will appear to click on the “permanently delete-page name”.
- A confirmation will be asked, click on the “delete page” after the delete page prompt is given your page will be permanently deleted from Facebook.
Deleting a Facebook page by using android:
Deleting a Facebook page is simpler while using Android software. It will require you to perform the following steps.
- Open the Facebook app in your android device and sign in to it if you haven’t been already.
- Tap on the ☰icon at the top right of the Facebook page. A list of the menu will appear.
- Tap on “my pages” option from the list. Now all your pages will appear, tap the name of the page to be deleted, it will open the page.
- After the page is opened, an “edit” option will appear to blow the picture of the page beside the photos option.
- Another page with a lot of options will appear, scroll down to tap on “settings” option.
- Now tap on “general”, it will lead you to another page of many options.
- Scroll down and find remove page option and tap on “permanently delete- page name”.
- Now a confirmation will be asked, tap on the “delete page “option. The page will be permanently deleted.
Deleting a Facebook page on iOS:
If you use iOS devices like iPhone, iPad or any other then you have to follow these steps in order to delete a page from Facebook.
- First launch the Facebook app in your apple device, when it is opened, tap on “more” at the top right of the page.
- A list will appear including the pages that you have made. Tap on the page that you want to delete.
- Your desired page will be opened, tap on the ellipsis “more” option after the edit button.
- A pop will appear with options, tap on the “edit settings”.
- Then a list of settings will appear, select “general” by a tap on it.
- Scroll down to the very last of the page, you will find an option of “permanently delete- page name” under the remove page tab. Hit the permanently delete option.
- A warning prompt will appear making you realize that deleting a Facebook page is permanent and once the page is deleted you will not be able to undo it. O tap on the delete page icon if you really want to do so.
- Hit the delete page button and you will finally get a message that your page is deleted, tap on OK and you are good to go.
These steps must be followed on different devices in order to permanently dele your Facebook page and get rid of the burden. If you want to create another page you can easily do so without any hesitation. Keeping Facebook pages minimum is better because then they are efficiently managed,
An inactive or dead page a really be a burden on an account, deleting such pages will ease the load on your Facebook account or app. Maybe you will also feel a difference in using your Facebook, plus if you wanted to eliminate the page from your profile and all the data of that page then deleting the Facebook page is the best option. However, Facebook pages are still a great way to popularize any product, if managed properly.
Taking a social media break? How to delete and deactivate your Instagram account
Instagram is one of the most popular social networks, with a staggering 800 million users globally.
The photo-sharing network is a great place to share snaps of your daily life with friends and family, and likewise see what they are up to. It’s also a brilliant place to discover images around topics that interest you – from locations to animals, food and celebrities.
If you’ve tried Instagram and think it isn’t for you or you just want to get rid of it, you might be wondering how to delete an Instagram account. If you use the app it’s not obvious how to do it.
Follow the instructions below to delete Instagram. Bear in mind that once you delete your account, all your photos will be removed permanently, so you may want to think about temporality disabling it instead. We’ll show you how to do that too.
You can’t delete Instagram using the app – it has to be done via a web browser, either on a smartphone, tablet or PC.
How to delete your Instagram account
1: Go to Instagram’s Delete Your Account page and enter your username or email and password.
2: Next to ‘Why are you deleting your account?’ use the drop-down menu to select a reason. These include ‘Privacy concerns’ and ‘Too busy/too distracting’.
3: Instagram will try and keep you by making suggestions, but if you are determined to leave, re-enter your password in the box below and click Permanently delete my account.
How to deactivate your Instagram account
Temporarily disabling your account is a good solution if just want a break from Instagram, but don’t want to lose your photos, or think you might come back to it in the future.
1: Head to www.instagram.com/accounts/remove/request/temporary/. Instagram will warn you that can only disable your account once a week.
2: Select a reason for disabling your account from the drop-down menu.
3: Re-enter your password and click ‘Temporarily Disable Account’.
Old Facebook web pages resemble ghosts of your previous on the internet self returning to haunt you.
How To Delete The Facebook Page 2019
Possibly it’s your college guy’s horrible punk band or web pages you made in 7th quality like “Spinny Chairs Are Awesome!!!” as well as “I Love Justin Bieber” that have in some way resurfaced on your adult on the internet dating accounts. If you’re swamped with notifications from old web pages, it’s most likely time to clean out those sorts.
Right here are a few straightforward means you can remove on your own from an old Facebook page you do not wish to be related to anymore.
How you can remove a Facebook web page
The first step to removing a Facebook page is identifying if you are an admin for that web page. Holding the admin title for a web page is the only means to have accessibility to erasing pages. If you aren’t an admin, you will certainly have to demand accessibility from someone who is– as well as they may not be inclined to grant you access if you intend on right away removing the page.
1) The best ways to erase a Facebook page using desktop
Most likely to the drop-down arrow in the top-right edge of your Facebook homepage and pick the web page you want to erase. In the instance below, I’m choosing my own writer web page, entitled “Kristen Hubby.”
As soon as you get on the web page, click Settings in the menu bar at the top.
Scroll to the bottom of the “General” section in your setups, and click “Eliminate Page.” Click “Remove (Page Name)” and also you will be triggered to validate.
Removing the page implies it will not be public any longer, as well as there will be a 14-day period where you can recover it if you would love to bring it back to life.
2) Ways to delete a Facebook web page by means of phone or tablet
Open your Facebook application. When you have the application open, most likely to the page you wish to remove as well as touch the 3 “…” in the top right corner.
A pop-up food selection will certainly appear; faucet Edit Settings. As soon as you are in your settings, go to General and scroll to the bottom of the page.
The last option as a whole will ask if you wish to remove the page. Faucet Delete [Page Call], validate your choice, and also say goodbye to that page. (It’s a lengthy farewell considering that you still have the 14-day waiting period.).
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.