How to delete a Facebook page on mobile: This is the simplest way to delete a Facebook page on a mobile device. Mobile devices constitute more than 70 percent of devices used to access Facebook — – oh! no wonder deleting the Facebook page is, even more, easier on mobile phones than on any other device out there. In this post, I’ll show you how to easily delete a Facebook page using your smartphone and without any waste of time. See also: How do I delete my Facebook page?
If you need to delete the Facebook page on your smartphone, this is the perfect guide for you.
How to delete a Facebook Page Permanently and Immediately
How to remove a Facebook Page
- Click Settings at the top of your Page
- From General, click Remove Page
- Click Delete [Page name]
- Click Delete Page and then click OK
How to cancel or Undo Facebook Page deletion
- Go to your Page within 14 days of scheduling to delete your Page
- Click Cancel Deletion at the top of your Page
- Click Confirm and then click OK
- How To Delete A Facebook Page
- How do I remove a page from my Facebook?
- How to Create A Facebook Business Account
- How to Hide Pages You Follow on Facebook
We accept sponsored posts that are honest and related to the topics we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com]
Please share this post on Facebook to spread the idea. Thank you!!
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.