If you request for Facebook to delete your account, you will not be able to access your Facebook account forever. Usually when the deletion process, Facebook gives a grace period until completely your Facebook account deleted permanently. So if you change your mind, you can cancel the Facebook account deletion process.
How to permanently delete Facebook:
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept guest posts that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
- Log into your Facebook account.
- Click on the link https://www.facebook.com/help/delete_account.
- Select Delete my account.
- Enter a password and code captcha, and then click Ok.
- On the pop-up Permanently Delete Account, click Ok.
Deactivate A Facebook Account
If you request for Facebook to deactivate your account, your friends on Facebook will not be able to find your account or other activities. In this process, make sure you have access to your email account, because if you want to activate your account again, so Facebook will send you the activation facebook account link via email.
To deactivate your Facebook account:
- Select the settings menu on your Facebook account.
- Select Security.
- In the options Deactivate Your Account, click Edit.
- Click Deactivate Your Account
- Enter the password, and then click Deactivate Now.
- Select your reason for deactivating the account.
- Click Confirm.
How to Permanently Delete a Facebook Account1. Please sign in to your Facebook account.
2. Then, click link permanent delete Facebook account.
3. Next, the display will appear as shown below, click “Delete my account”.
4. Then, pop up will appear as below. Please enter the password of your Facebook account, then fill in the code captcha. After that, click “Okay”.
5. Then, pop up will appear as below. Just click “Okay”.
6. Then automatically you will log out a Facebook account. Then in 14 days later, your Facebook account delete permanently.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.