How to change my email address on Facebook: Several things could have happened to your which warrants you to want to change the email address on your Facebook account. We’ll be showing you how to change your email address on Facebook. See also: Create Facebook Event on Mobile App
We accept sponsored posts that are honest and related to the topics we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com]
On Your Facebook Application:
- Click on the menu button at the top right hand of the Facebook page
- Scroll down and tap on “Account settings”
- Tap on “General”
- Tap on “Email”
- Tap on “Add Email Address” to add the new email address
- Type in the new email address and enter your password then tap on “Add Email” at the bottom of the page
- If you already have more than one email address registered to your Facebook account, tap on “Primary Email”
- Choose the email address you want to place as your primary email address
- Enter your password and tap on “Save”
On Your Browser:
- Click in the top right corner of Facebook
- On the drop down menu, click on “Settings”
- Click on “Contact”
- Click on “Add Email Address” to add the new email address
- Click on “New email” and type the new email address you want to add and click on “Add”
- If you already have more than one email address registered to your Facebook account, tap on the other email address to make it your primary email address
- Tap on “Save changes”
And that is all there is to changing email address on Facebook!
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.