How to Change Facebook Name after Limit: After reaching your 60 days Facebook name change limit and would want to change your name for whatever reason it may be. The process is going to still be the same as it is with changing your name on Facebook. We’ve designed this tutorial to show you how to change your Facebook name without any hassle.
We accept sponsored posts that are honest and related to the topics we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com at $30 per post. Contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com]
- Load your Facebook profile, then click the down-pointing arrow in the top-right of the page.
- Click Settings.
- Under General look for Name, click Edit and enter your new name.
- Click Review Change
- Enter your password.
- Click Save Changes.
- Click your name to view your Facebook profile and select About
- On the left-side panel look for Details About You and click Other names
- Use the drop-down menu next to Name Type to select the type of name you want to add Enter your other name.
- Check the box marked Show at top of profile to make your other name appear next to your full name at the top of your profile.
- Click Save, and you’re done.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.