How to Change Email Notifications On Facebook | Change FB Email Notifications: Did you just sign up a new email address and wish to receive your Facebook account notifications in this email? or you just wish to alter your FB account primary email then this is your best stop as we will show you how easy it is to change your primary email address on Facebook.
How to change email notifications on Facebook
Your primary email is used for all communications that relates to your account, for example notifications that someone messaged you or that a user logged in with your account from another device and so on. So if your primary email address has been blocked or you’ve lost access, then you will certainly not be able to receive messages about activities on your Facebook account.
How to change Your Facebook Email Address.
Note: For you to be able to alter your Facebook email address, you must have access to your Facebook account. So if you’ve passed this constraint, follow the steps listed below as we put you through how you can change your primary Facebook email address.
- Log in to the Facebook account you wish to alter the email address, then click on the profile link at the top right edge of the screen. Click Account and after that on Account Setting from the drop down food selection.
- Locate Email under the Settings tab (which is the default tab) and click the Modification link on the right of the choice. You should see your primary email address which is provided on that particular screen.
- A menu looking just like the one shown in the picture below will be loaded on a new window on the same web page when you click on the modification button.
- You will see the list of all e-mail addresses attached to the Facebook account there. If the other e-mail address that you wish to use on Facebook is there, choose it and also click modify
- The selected email then becomes your new primary e-mail on Facebook and if the e-mail is not there, enter it under New Email and click the Add New Email button later on.
- You will then be asked to provide your Facebook password to verify the change. Once you provide the correct password, a confirmation email will be sent to the new email address and thats the beginning of your journey with the new email address.
I hope this post really helped change your primary email address on Facebook.