Find out how to block someone on Facebook Messenger: Facebook Messenger is an app which enables users to chat and exchange photos, files, etc but it also allows you to block someone or a friends who might be bothering you. Keep in mind, unlike Blocking someone on Facebook, blocking your friends on Facebook Messenger will not unfriend them but will stop them from texting you on Messenger.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
How Can I block someone on Facebook messenger quickly
2) Tap on any friend name to open the chat conversation.
3) Tap the little round icon with (i).
|tap on Block|
6) Now if you wanna block your friend on Messenger only then tap on “block all messages”.
7) But if you wanna block your friend on Facebook too then tap on the “Block on Facebook”. That’s it.
|Block all messages|
If you’ve followed the steps outlined above, you will successfully get rid of any friend bothering you on Facebook messenger.
- what happens when you block someone on facebook and they try to message you?
- how to tell if someone blocked you on facebook messages?
- if you block someone on facebook can they still message you on messenger?
- how to unblock someone on facebook messenger?
- am i blocked on messenger?
- how to block someone on facebook messenger android?
- how to block someone on facebook messenger iphone?
- can you block someone on facebook messenger and still be friends?
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.