How to Block a Someone On Facebook: That time will come when you’d have to Block a Facebook Friend. Might include an old friend turned bitter enemy, a troll who leaves abusive comments on your posts, a person who you do not desire seeing your account anymore, or your ex. Whatever the situation, blocking a Facebook friend is quick as well as very easy. See also: How to See What Your Facebook Profile Looks Like
Follow the steps listed below to block that annoying individual on Facebook.
How To Block A Facebook Friend
- Log In: Log in to your Facebook account using your email/phone number and password
- Go to your Friends list: Locate your friends list through your Facebook account.
- Pick from friend’s list: Select the person you wish to block.
- Block the friend: To block your friend, click the ellipses button located following to the message switch on your buddy’s cover image. Click “Block”.
- Verify block: Click “Confirm”.
- Click “Okay”: Click “Okay” to proceed.
Also check out: How to See What Your Facebook Business Page
- You’re Done! The person you blocked will certainly be seen under “Block users” on your Facebook settings. To unblock your friend, click unblock. However, since blocking someone erases them off of your close friends listing, you would certainly should resend them a good friend request to restore them to your listing after uncloging. For additional information on obstructing customers, visit the Facebook Aid Facility.