If you have a Facebook and Instagram accounts, you can link your Instagram account to your Facebook account. The benefits of linking Instagram to Facebook are numerous, building brand awareness, increasing customer reach, and creating sales leads. But is each platform exactly the same? Should you post the same content on both and let them be? Not if you want killer results for your business.
Instagram is a purely visual platform that wants you to spend your time within the app – engaging captions help, but the photo is what captures users’ attention, while Facebook enables you to connect with friends and families, share posts, etc.
If you want to link your Instagram with Facebook account, this article is for you.
Instagram Login with Facebook
Instagram login with Facebook: Instead of using your Email ID to login Instagram, you can now login Instagram using Facebook to save time. The steps for Instagram Login with Facebook are as follows:
- To login Instagram using the Facebook, you will find a button labelled with “Log in with Facebook” on both in the Desktop PC browser and Mobile app.
- If you click on the “Login To Facebook” button, Instagram will ask to access the Facebook account with which you want to access or set up the Instagram.
- If you are accessing the Instagram account for the first time it will ask you to create a username. By default, Instagram gives you some random username, which is based on your Facebook profile data. But you can change it to whatever you like later by editing your Instagram profile.
Instagram Login | How to Access Instagram Login
If you have any issues to login Instagram and do not know how to go about it, then just follow the steps below:
- First, you will need a mobile phone or PC with internet connection.
- Enter www.instagram.com on the URL of your browser, and a mini Instagram form page will appear.
- Click on the signup option found at the bottom of the mini form page.
- Another page will appear, where you can fill in your email, mobile number or username. Also, correctly type in your password in the column provided.
- Proceed to tap on the login button found at the bottom of the password column.
- Doing this correctly will take you directly to your Instagram account.
This is the process for any Instagram account user who wishes to access their Instagram account. As seen above, Login Instagram is quite easy, but still essential to get access to your Instagram account.