One thing is to create a Facebook profile another thing is in the usage. As you may have already observed, sometimes you add friends who turns out be a green snake in a green grass and so you decided to block them.
And sometimes, because of how frequent people tend to break your heart, you decide to block even people that are innocent…. so you want to go back to cross check if you’ve mistakenly blocked your true friend. How do you get there? This post will help you figure it out!
How To See My Blocked List On Facebook
When you unblock someone, that person will be able to see your posts on Facebook that you share with the public. The person won’t automatically become your friend on Facebook. If you want to become friends with a person who you’ve unblocked, you’ll need to send them a friend request again.
To unblock someone:
- Click in the top right of any Facebook page
- Click Privacy Shortcuts
- Click How do I stop someone from bothering me?
- Click View All Blocked Users.
- Click Unblock next to the name of the person you want to unblock.
- It’s your choice to unblock them when you see your blocked list on Facebook.
Cheers! Please share this article.
Source: How To View Your Blocked List On Facebook
If you find this article confusing, then see our other resource pages: