We accept sponsored posts that are honest and related to the topics we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com]
Unblocking your blocked Facebook friends is the best way to get your blocked friends to chat and comment and like your Facebook updates, it’s one of the tricks you can get to play around with on Facebook to get the best out of Facebook.
When you Unblock someone on Facebook, they will be able to see your post shared with Public. One thing with unblocking is that after you’ve unblocked someone, The person is not automatically added to your friends list once again. So, in order to become friends with the person you unblocked, you will have to send them a friends Request Again.
Facebook is fun with more unblocked friends so lets get started to unblock your friends so you can also fit in to this whole fun thing.
Assuming you blocked your friend intentionally or mistakenly and you want to reverse that action, all you have to do is to unblock that friend. We’ll show you how to do so. So, see how to unblock your Facebook friends
On Your Facebook Application
- Tap on the menu button on the top of your Facebook page
- Scroll down to Account Settings
- Tap on “Blocking” to show you a list of your blocked friends
- On the extended right of the name of the person you want to unblock and tap on “Unblock”
- On the screen that pops up, you will be asked if you are sure you want to unblock the person, tap on “Unblock”
On Your Browser
- Click on in the top right of your Facebook page
- Click on “Privacy Shortcuts”
- Click on “How do I stop someone from bothering me?”
- Click on “View All Blocked Users”
- Click on “Unblock” next to the name of the person you want to unblock.
- On the pop-up screen, you will be asked if you want to unblock the person, click on “Confirm” at the bottom of the pop-up screen to unblock that Facebook friend.
If you ever decide to block them again, then, you will have to wait for 48 hours again before you can proceed.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.