How do I sell an item on Facebook Marketplace?
When you sell something on Marketplace, you create a public listing that can be seen by anyone on Marketplace and in News Feed, search and other places on or off Facebook. All listings on Marketplace and buy and sell groups must follow Facebook Commerce Policies.
To sell an item on Marketplace:
- Click Marketplace in the left column of News Feed.
- Click + Sell Something, then click Item for Sale.
- Enter a title for your listing, the price, your location and a category for the item (example: Furniture, Baby & Kids). You can also add a description. To mark an item as Free, you can enter 0 as the price.
- Click +10 Photos to upload a photo of your item from your computer.
- Click Post. If Post is grayed out, make sure you’ve included a title, price, location, photo and category.