Lemme use this time to welcome you back to Facebook… you are now unofficially welcome back to the game! So let’s show you how to get your deactivated Facebook account reactivated.
Reactivating Facebook means your friends will reappear in your friends list again and any new status updates you write will start showing up in your friends’ news feeds and your friends will be able to tag you in their posts.
The below reactivation instruction is only valid if your account was deactivated, not if your account was permanently deleted from Facebook. If you’re not sure what you’ve done, either go ahead and follow these steps to see if you can get back in or understand the difference between deactivating and deleting a Facebook account
How to Reactivate Facebook
That’s it! Now, while that is really simple, it’s possible you don’t even remember your Facebook password. In that case, you reset it:
Just below the login fields is a link called Forgot account?. Click that and then type the email address or phone number you have associated with your account. You might need to answer some other identifiable information before Facebook will let you in.
Facebook will interpret any sign-in to mean that you want to use Facebook again, so it will immediately reactivate your account.
- how to reactivate facebook account if forgot password – Reset Facebook password
- how to reactivate a deleted facebook account – Just login with the correct login details
- how to reactivate facebook account that has been disabled – Simply login and it’ll be reactivated
- reactivate facebook account what happens – Nothing happens, you resume where you stopped
- how to reactivate facebook account after deleting – Sign in to Facebook as usual to reactivate it.
- how to deactivate facebook account – Simply go to www.facebook.com/deactivate
- how long can you reactivate your facebook account? – As long as you don’t login back
- how to activate facebook account without phone number – You don’t need a phone to reactivate your account.