How do I pin a post to the top of my Facebook Page’s timeline? – You may have been hearing of “pinning post on Facebook” but you have no idea of how it is done. In this post, we will show you how to pin posts on your Facebook page so that whenever someone visits your page, he/she will be able to see your most important update. Smart read: How do I hide or delete a comment from a post on my Page on Facebook?
How do I pin a post to the top of my Page’s timeline on Facebook?
You’ll need to be an admin or editor to pin Page posts. To pin a post to the top of your Page’s timeline:
- Go to the post on your Page’s timeline
- Click (V-Shaped icon) in the top-right corner
- Select Pin to Top of Page
- About Pinned Posts
When you pin a post, what happens?
- The post will move to the top of your Page’s timeline
- will appear on the post
- The post will stay at the top of your Page’s timeline for 7 days. After that, it’ll return to the date it was published on your Page’s timeline.
Note: You can’t pin a post on your personal Facebook timeline. Please share this article. Thanks.