How Do I Log out of My Facebook Account? – It is very easy to log out of your Facebook account if you know your way around it… In this guide, we will show you how to logout of the Facebook account. Sometimes we login and forget to even logout of our account. See: How to Deactivate or Delete Facebook Account
Facebook is so captivating such that you log in and never intend to logout but circumstances demands that we logout for instance:
- Logout of Facebook so that your friend who just visited can access theirs.
- Logout because the system you are using is not yours
- Sometimes you have to logout because you don’t want to be distracted with Facebook notifications.
- You may also want to logout for no reason.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
How to Logout of your Facebook account
Advanced Facebook Logout.
- Go to your Security and Login Settings: https://web.facebook.com/settings?tab=security
- Click on the Where You’re Logged In section
- Find the session you want to end and click End Activity
Recommended: How to Reset Password on Facebook
Please share this article!
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.