Lets begin the how do i find my block list to unblock someone? post. Continue below:
How to Find and View My Blocked List On Facebook – Facebook Blocked User Lists: Want to find those you blocked on Facebook so you can unblock them? Once in a long while, it’s okay to visit those people on your blocked list to make certain that you didn’t actually blocked them in error.
How To Locate Your Blocked List On Facebook
On a Laptop or PC
- Click in the top right of any Facebook page
- Click Privacy Shortcuts
- Click How do I stop someone from bothering me?
- Click View All Blocked Users.
On a Mobile Phone
1. Tap on the Facebook app in your device
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept guest posts that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
2. Tap on the three-parallel-lines icon at the top right corner of your Android device. For iPhone device users, you’ll need to scroll down the page and you see the icon at the bottom of that page. Tap on it.
3. Tap Account Setting from the drop-down menu that appears
4. Tap Settings
5. Tap Blocking
6. At the block users section, you should see all the people you’ve blocked on Facebook.
That is how to locate your blocked list on Facebook.
Please share this guide. Thank you!
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.