Do you know you can opt-out of Facebook for a little while if you need a little time-out? All you have to do is just to Deactivate your Facebook account for the meantime. So the question now is: How can you deactivate your Facebook account now? Let’s look at how you can do that.
On Your Facebook Application:
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
- Tap on the menu button at the top right-hand corner of the page
- Scroll down and tap on “Account Settings”
- On the pop-up screen, tap on “General”
- On the pop-up screen, tap on “Manage Account”. This will take you to your Legacy contacts and Deactivation Settings
- On the pop-up screen, tap on “Deactivate” at the right-hand side of Account
- On the screen that pops up, enter your password and tap on “Continue”
- On the next pop-up screen, you will be asked if you are sure you want to deactivate your account, scrolling down, you will be required to give your reasons for leaving, afterward click on “Deactivate” at the bottom of the screen
- How to delete and deactivate Old Facebook Account
- How to Uninstall a Facebook App on Android & iOS
- How to Deactivate My Facebook Account
On Your Browser:
- Click on the drop-down menu at the top right of any Facebook page
- On the drop-down screen, click on “Settings”
- On General Account Settings, click on “Manage Account”
- Scroll down and tap on “Deactivate your account”
- On the pop-up screen, enter your password and tap on “Continue”
- On the pop-up screen, you will be asked if you are sure you want to deactivate your account, scrolling down, you will be required to give your reasons for leaving, afterward click on “Deactivate” at the bottom of the screen
Deactivating & Deleting Accounts
You can deactivate your account temporarily and choose to come back whenever you want.
- Click at the top right of any Facebook page.
- Click Settings, then click Your Facebook Information in the left column.
- Click Deactivation and Deletion.
- Choose Deactivate Account, then click Continue to Account Deactivation and follow the instructions to confirm.
- No one else can see your profile.
- Some information, like messages you sent to friends, may still be visible.
- Your friends may still see your name in their friend’s list. This is only visible to your friends, and only from their friends’ list.
- Group admins may still be able to see your posts and comments, along with your name.
- You can still chat with friends on Messenger.
- Your Facebook profile picture will still be visible in your conversations on Messenger.
- Other people can search for you to send you a message.
Reactivating your account:
And Viola! Alles Getan!
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.