How Can I change My last name on Facebook? – Do you plan on changing your surname on Facebook and you do not know the best way to go about it? How To Change Your Last Name On Facebook is very easy. Anybody could alter his or her last name.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept guest posts that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
To change your last name on Facebook:
1. Review Facebook name requirements
2. Click on the top right hand of Facebook and choose ”Set-ups”
3. Click ”Name”
4. Enter your name and also click ”Review Adjustment”
5. Enter your password and click on ”Save Changes”
Reasons why most people want to change their name on Facebook
- They dislike their present Facebook name
- Couples Integrating or Hyphenating Last names to Form a New One
- Need for a Much less or More “Ethnic” Call
- Religious Reasons
- Same-Sex Partners Sharing Last name
- To make a political statement
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.