How can I change my Facebook username more than once? Can I change the name of my Facebook page?
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept sponsored posts that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
– Do you know that you can change your name on Facebook from your current Facebook name to a more sizzling and fun-filled name that better describes your personality? Check this out:
ON YOUR FACEBOOK APPLICATION:
- Click on the menu button at the top right hand of the page (under the messenger logo)
- Scroll down to “Account settings” and tap on it
- Tap on “General”
- On the pop-up screen, tap on “Name”
- On the screen that pops up, type any name you want to be known as on Facebook then tap on “Review change”
- Enter your password and tap on “Save changes”
ON YOUR BROWSER:
- Click on the drop-down menu button in the top right of Facebook and select “Settings”
- Click on “Name”
- Enter your name and click on “Review Change”
- Enter your password and click on “Save Changes”
Remember that Facebook has some terms and conditions attached to changing your name on Facebook. They are stated below:
Your name can’t include:
- Symbols, numbers, unusual capitalization, repeating characters or punctuation
- Characters from multiple languages
- Titles of any kind (example: professional, religious)
- Words or phrases in place of a name
- Offensive or suggestive words of any kind
If your name follows the standards and you’re still having trouble changing it, here’s why:
- Your name doesn’t follow the name policy of Facebook
- You changed your name in the last 60 days, or you tried to change it too frequently
- You were previously asked to confirm your name on Facebook
- Your name doesn’t exactly match the name that appears on something from Facebook’s ID list
Other things to keep in mind:
The name on your profile should be the name that your friends call you in everyday life. This name should also appear on an ID or document from Facebook’s ID list.
Nicknames can be used as a first or middle name if they’re a variation of your authentic name (like Bob instead of Robert).
You can also list another name on your account (example: maiden name, nickname, professional name).
Profiles are for individual use only. You can create a Page for a business, organization or idea.
Pretending to be anything or anyone isn’t allowed.
REMEMBER: You will not be able to change your name again until after sixty(60) days or two months.
You can also spice up your new name by adding a nickname, a birth name, etc. So go ahead, play around with some new daring and dazzling names but remember to ensure your name change works with the standards of Facebook.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.