- Open Facebook and Log in.
- Select the search bar. Tap or click the white box that says “Search” at the top of the page.
- Enter the person’s name. Type in the name of the person you suspect to have blocked you, then tap See results for [name] (mobile) or press ↵ Enter (desktop).
- Select the People tab. This is at the top of the page.
- Sometimes people who have blocked you or deleted their accounts will appear in the All tab of the search results, but they will not show up in the People tab.
- Look for the person’s profile. If you can see the profile while on the People tab of the search results, the person’s profile is still active, it only means that they just unfriended you.
- If you can’t find the profile, they may have deleted their account or blocked you from seeing it; however, they may also have set their privacy settings high enough that you can’t search for them on Facebook.
- If you do see the account, try tapping or clicking it. You’ll be able to see a limited view of the profile if you aren’t blocked.
- Log in to Facebook.
- Go to a friend’s profile page. This must be a friend who is currently also friends with the person whom you think blocked you.
- Click/tap on the Friends tab. It’s below the grid of photos near the top of their profile (mobile) or directly below their cover photo (desktop).
- Select the search bar. Tap or click the “Search Friends” bar at the top of the screen (mobile) or in the upper-right side of the Friends page (desktop).
- Enter the person’s name. Type in the name of the person whom you think blocked you. After a while, the friends list should refresh with results.
- Look for the person’s name. If you see the person’s name and profile picture in the results, it means they haven’t blocked you.
- If you don’t see the name and picture here, the person has either blocked you or deleted their account. One way to find out is by asking the friend whose page you’re on to verify the account’s existence.
- Open Facebook and log in.This method only works if you or the person whom you suspect blocked you had at least a one-message conversation with each other.You’ll need to use the Facebook website version of Messenger, since the mobile app occasionally still shows blocked accounts.
- Click the Messages icon,it prompts a drop-down menu.
- Click See All in Messenger. This link is at the very bottom of the drop-down menu. Doing so opens the Messenger page.
- Select the conversation. Click the conversation with the person whom you think blocked you. You’ll find it in the left-hand column of conversations.
- You may need to scroll down through this column to find the conversation.
- Click ⓘ. It’s in the upper-right side of the conversation window,it prompts a pop-out window to appear on the right side of the conversation.
- Look for a link to their profile. If you can’t find a link in the sidebar below the “Facebook Profile” heading, you know that they did one of the following:
- They blocked you. When someone blocks you, you can’t reply to their messages or visit their profile.
- Unfortunately, this is exactly what happens when someone deletes their account.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept sponsored posts that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
- Ask a mutual friend. Once you’ve determined that you can’t access the account of the person whom you suspect blocked you, contact a friend of yours who was also a friend of the other person and ask them if the person’s account is still live. If they confirm that the account is still active, then you know you’ve been blocked.
- This is the only way to ensure that you’ve been blocked (or haven’t been blocked) without contacting the person directly, but some will consider it to be an invasion of privacy.
- Check other social media. If you follow the person on Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, or some other social media site, check to see if you suddenly can’t find their account. This might indicate that they’ve blocked you here as well.
- Alternatively, look for an indication that they deleted their Facebook page. Many people will announce that they have closed their Facebook account on alternate social media.
Contact the person directly. This is the only guaranteed way to be sure that someone has blocked you is by asking them directly. If you choose to do this, make sure it isn’t in a threatening or abusive manner. You must also be prepared to hear that they have indeed blocked you, however hard that may be to hear.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.