It helps different users to come together and make friends with each other. And also it brings buyers and sellers together for the purpose of exchanging goods and services. The process by which people do sell on Facebook has been possible with the help of this Facebook feature called Facebook Marketplace. On the Facebook marketplace, there is a lot of amazing product to buy and wonderful services to make use of.
How to Sell On Facebook Marketplace Near Me
selling on Facebook can be only possible when you have a Facebook account. And you have logged in into it other to access the sell on Facebook marketplace. Well, the Facebook marketplace is built directly into the Facebook main platform. It, not a separate website or a mobile application, it can be accessed through the Facebook mobile app or the through the Facebook desktop app, which is the Facebook main website on pc. On the desktop, you can access the sell on the Facebook marketplace on several web browsers like Edge, Brave, Safari, Opera, Chrome, and lot more other web browsers.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept sponsored posts that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
How to Find the Facebook Marketplace Community Icon and Start Selling Items On Market Place
- On Facebook, homepage click on the Marketplace icon from the menu on the top left side.
- Then click on Sell something, you will see a drop-down menu will pop up, with of fields for you to fill in.
- Click on the “what are you selling”, and enter the name of items you want to sell, and services you want to offer.
- You will see a price list, enter your ideal price for what you want to sell or services you are giving.
- Fill in your location, from where you are selling your items or where you are offering your services. It, not your address where you live, it the geographical area where you want to sell to.
- Click on the select categories option, and a small drop-down menu will pop up, click on the supported categories for your products or services your offering.
- Then you will have to describe the items you’re selling and the services you are offering to users.
- Then you will need to add photos of your items and services, at list 9 to 10 photos.
- Okay, then click on the next icon, and click on the post icon to publish your items for sale or your services for users to make use of.
Check Out: Buy On Facebook Marketplace
Note your listing you have listed for sell will go live on the Facebook marketplace immediately after you click on the post button. And you will then have access to view any items you are selling on the Facebook marketplace. Both your featured listings as well can also be viewed after you finish posting them. You can access all your listing when you click on the selling button, at the top-right side of the menu.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.