Facebook Marketplace not working 2019? If your Facebook Marketplace is not working this is because of some reason. In this article let’s see a few of these reasons. See also: Facebook Buy and Sell Local Community
Check out: Facebook Free Marketplace Near Me
However, Facebook Marketplace is a convenient destination and one of the best social media platforms for buying and selling of items. Also, the Facebook Marketplace service can easily be accessed straight on the Facebook platform free through three major methods:
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
- Facebook website: click the Marketplace link on the main menu on the left side of the page screen.
- Facebook apps: Tap the icon with three horizontal lines or dots to open the secondary menu and then tap on the marketplace. If you can’t find the link, it may be hidden under the see more link. Tap on it to view all of the menu options.
Also, the options can sometimes disappear completely base on no technical issues or restrictions placed on an account.
Need help? check out: Facebook help
However, here’s what to on how to add the marketplace to Facebook and to get that icon to show again within the apps and on the Facebook website.
Why Facebook Marketplace Not Working 2019 (icon)
When you open your Facebook website and the Facebook Marketplace icon is not showing, then, surely there are a lot of reasons that may be the cause of the issues. Here are some of such issues below;
Your residence country is not supported.
That is to so, that Facebook Marketplace is not listed in your country. There are only 50 countries that are available on Facebook Marketplace including United States Canada, and Australia. If your home address is set to a country that is not supported, then the Facebook Marketplace icon will not display
You may be in an unsupported country.
If you’re on a trip in a country that isn’t supported by Facebook Marketplace it may cause your marketplace icon not to display.
You are Under 18 Years.
Facebook Marketplace is only available and approves to Facebook users who are up to 18 years old or above.
Your iPod touch is not supported.
Facebook Marketplace will not show within the iOS app on the iPhone and iPad, it won’t show up when using an iPod touch.
Your Facebook account is New.
Facebook Marketplace is not always showing especially on a new Facebook account to its users. This is usually so to prevent scanners from creating new accounts and selling fake products immediately having their previous account blocked on the platform.
The main icon menu on the Facebook app is usually dynamic and will display shortcuts to Facebook features that you use more often. If you stay away from Facebook Marketplace for a while Facebook, the icon will or may disappear or be replaced with another one if the groups, video, or some other Facebook features.
Facebook Marketplace Not Working 2019
However, there are several factors that will not allow you to gain access to the Facebook Marketplace or why the Facebook Marketplace is working. To start first try loading the marketplace from this link. http://www.facebook.com/Marketplace
- If the link doesn’t work for you then, it simply means the Facebook Marketplace is not available in your country now
- If the link works for you but says access was removed from the marketplace when you use it a way that goes against the Commerce Policies or the Community Standards. If you follow the policies then, go to the marketplace from your Facebook and click on “Request Review” and then fill out the necessary details. Then submit and wait to get a response from Facebook.
- If the link works, but the marketplace icon is not on your page, then visit the marketplace from the menu.
How To Get Marketplace on Facebook
It currently you do not have a Facebook Marketplace after you may have logged in to Facebook, there are several things you can try to get it being displayed.
- Log out of Facebook website or app then log in again
- Uninstall and reinstall the Facebook app
- Change your home country to one of the 50 countries being supported by Facebook Marketplace.
- Use a new Facebook account daily, comment on posts, and add friends. Once Facebook detects that your account is real and not a fake one made to merely check out products, the Marketplace functionality may be unlocked.
- Visits the Facebook Marketplace website directly in a Web browser. This can be a good backup if the link refuses to show up on the main Facebook website and within the apps.
When you cannot Find the Facebook Marketplace App
Though there are separate apps for Facebook Local and Facebook Messenger, Facebook Marketplace operates completely within the main Facebook app and website. If you’re installing apps on a new phone or tablet, all that you are required to do is to access Facebook Marketplace is from the main Facebook app. However, there is no official Facebook Marketplace Android app to download nor is there one for iOS devices like the iPhone and iPad.
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.